My birthday was fabulous. Again I turned 25 and I love it! ;) Nick and I both took the day off and just spent time together - which was fabulous because he is gone so much with school. We went to lunch and went shopping and just took it easy. It was a really fabulous day. He got me the pair of Uggs that I wanted, so I was a happy girl :) That weekend we got together with Mom and Dad and Brad and Jamie and went to Texas Roadhouse for a b-day dinner. No b-day sombreros here - just saddles! Yuk! It really was a fabulous b-day :)
loving Baby Signing Time! She literally does a new sign every day. Today it was 'socks'. The problem is that she now knows more than mama does, so mama doesn't know what she is trying to say!
Tara is...
so glad that she is feeling better and has energy to take care of the family and the house.
Nick is...
so glad that mama is feeling better so that he can get a little break :)
2 comments:
While I am glad you had a great birthday, that picture of me is just plain scary!
Happy late B-day! I haven't been around so sorry! I noticed you cut your hair! I love it!
Post a Comment