Saturday, June 26, 2010

Two week recap

I have a good reason for having not posted anything since the 'pretend I am a stay-at-home-mom day' post... Shortly after, Molly came down with a fever. She hit 103.4 while just a few hours into her dose of Motrin, so I knew she was pretty sick. We took her to the doctor and after looking in her throat, she told us that Molly had hand, foot, and mouth. :( She was one sick little girl for awhile. She would just sob through the night - in that "I hurt mommy, make it better" kind of way. It broke our hearts. She seems to be on the road to recovery now, thank goodness, although she still hasn't been able to sleep through the night since - which makes me think she isn't quite back to 100% yet. The whole thing has really taken a toll on us. Nick was kind enough to take Molly this morning and let me sleep in... which I was VERY grateful for. So, I don't have any pictures from the ordeal, but I have some one from yesterday in her super cute PJs that Nana gave her (we love them Nana!).


Yes... this is all Molly's doing. We turned around and there she was standing on top of the box. She loves to climb
Look at that face! Doesn't it just melt your heart?!

Can you see the ruffles on the back of these jammies? Aren't they the cutest?!

Molly's favorite position - the crouch. 


2 comments:

B and J said...

All we can say about that first picture is "think of the liability". Haha! Cute jammies Miss Molly!

The Downs said...

If only the box were the only thing she liked to climb on!!! Ya for big girl jammies!!!