Little Miss Molly turned one on September 4th. I can still hardly believe it! Her birthday fell on a Saturday, so we spent the day celebrating with a big birthday celebration. So many friends and family came to help celebrate the special day. There was a bounce house slide with ball pit for the kids (young and old!) to enjoy - and that they did. It was a cupcake themed party - so of course there were cupcakes of all kinds to enjoy. When it came time to open presents, Molly wasn't exactly sure what was going on for the first few, but she caught on really quick and soon enjoyed tearing them open with vigor. Then came the cake... oh boy did she have fun! She devoured and destroyed it! She had so much fun digging into it and smearing it all over her face and in her hair. She got so many fun toys, she is still discovering the excitement of a new one every day.
Progress
8 years ago













6 comments:
Wow! She is one spoiled girl! I don't think my kids have ever had a birthday even close to that! She got tons! I love her outfit and the huge cupcake? Where did you get the outfit? I am guessing you made the cupcakes? They look so good! She is a doll by the way!
Happy Birthday Miss Molly! We love you!
Hey Cam - She did get very spoiled. It was so much fun though! I bought the skirt and then my mom and I made the shirt (well, from a purchased tank). We put the cupcake on it. And yup :)I made the cupcakes. Thank you! I think she is adorable also - but I might be partial ;)
Hey, any word on when babies are coming?
I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it. :( It looks like Molly had tons of fun! I still can't believe she's one. Crazy how time flies. Anyhow, Happy Birthday little miss Molly! We love you!!
Hey Tara! I haven't seen you in forever, I love the blog world. What a great way to get caught up with people's lives! Your little one is PRECIOUS!
Love the pics! Molly is such a cutie. Wish we could have been there, but trust me, it was much better that we weren't. Whatever we had stuck around torturing us for about two weeks. We need to get together!
Post a Comment