Nick and I actually got to get away for our anniversary this year. It was our first time leaving Molly. (I had to leave her for 2 nights a few weeks ago to go to Vegas for work, but she was able to stay with Nick, this was the first time that we were both leaving her.... big deal...) Thanks to Nana, the whole weekend was seamless. Nana came to our house to stay with Molly and I'm not even sure that she missed us. We sure missed her though!
We started our anniversary, where it all began... Salt Lake City - Temple Square. We have a tradition of taking a family photo in front of the temple every year, so this year was no different. It's crazy to see how much Molly has grown in the past year!
Nick and I stayed up in Park City again, at the Stein Eriksen where we stayed on our 1st anniversary and fell in love with the place. The food is to die for, as is the view. It is just the most amazing, relaxing place I have ever been. As we sat and at at their amazing restaurant ... in peace and quiet... we realized we had forgotten what it was like to actually enjoy a meal and not have to eat in under 15 minutes! Needless to say we sat and enjoyed it for a very long time... (but then ran back to the room to call Molly!) It was an absolutely amazing, relaxing weekend.
 |
| Tradition - Family Picture |
 |
| Water = Fun! |
|
 |
| Beautiful Deer Valley - how can you not love this?! |
 |
| Relaxing lunch |
 |
| Beautiful Deer Valley |
0 comments:
Post a Comment