Sunday, January 16, 2011

Molly's First Haircut

6 months ago, when Molly's hair was first starting to grow, it would tuck under so cute - like I had cut it in a bob. I would always say 'if I just the back cut short, it will grow out great - and look cute in the process'... well, then came the pretty little curls in the back and it made it REALLY hard to cut... so it just kept growing and growing... and it was quite a curly party in back... yet still business up front. Yes oh yes, we had a mullet on our hands.  :( So last Wednesday was the day that we put the mullet to rest. Nana was visiting, so we went to Cookie Cutters when I got home from work. If you know Molly at all, you know that she is constantly in motion. She can't sit still at all. So, the thought of her sitting still to get her haircut was frightening. But... WOW! Cookie Cutters was awesome! I highly recommend it! She got to sit in a cute little pink car and watch an Elmo DVD - she was captivated. She sat perfectly still for the cut and style... yes style - round brush and all! Nana and I observed in amazement! Molly was rewarded by playing on the slide after the haircut.

Here are a few pictures:



0 comments: