Monday, June 14, 2010

Lagoon!

Last weekend we had the first Downs Family Day at Lagoon... in probably 20 years or more. Although only half of us were able to be there, we still have a great time. I hope that next time, all of us will be able to be there. :) (We did get to have Jamie's brother and cousin come with us, so that added to the good times!) Molly had a great time! She absolutely loves people watching - and what a better place to do it. She also loved the carousel and the train through the zoo. We couldn't have picked a better day to go... the weather was perfect! By the end of the day we were all a little wet (thanks to Rattlesnake Rapids) and very worn out.

2 comments:

B and J said...

Can we do it again (except the very end)?!?
By the way I am stealing you pictures :)

The Downs said...

I like the idea of an annual event. And remember, early in the season is good.