Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pretend I am a Stay-At-Home Mom for the Day Recap

Okay... I could definitely get used to this! Today has been an absolutely amazing day!!! I took the day off of work to pretend like I am a stay-at-home-mom for the day. We started the day by putting the laundry away (mom... don't fall over in shock and disbelief... although you have every right to), then packed up and went to the grocery store... this is what stay-at-home-moms do, isn't it? Molly got her first ride in the shopping cart... and LOVED IT! Then we headed home and got packed up to go to the pool. We had a play date with little Avi and her mom Ali... and of course the rest of the ward that was at the pool. :) It was so much fun! This was Molly's first time in the pool and boy did she love it. She kept wanting to go head first into the water! Pool girl is exhausted though. She is sleeping like a baby right now. What a great day! I feel so lucky to have spent the day with my little girl, just being a mom. :)

4 comments:

B and J said...

How fun! I want to come play in the pool with you sometime, maybe you could take another day off :)
PS Her swim suit is C.U.T.E.

Maggie said...

so cute! i'm glad you were able to enjoy a day with your girl!

The Downs said...

Love the swimsuit!

Camey said...

LOVE her bathing suit! You did more than I ever get done in a day!